Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This week was a good one.  We were called witches, Prophets, and I was even lined up for Tico boyfriends.  haha I cant remember if I told you about the crazy family that we found... well they were references.  We were teaching them about the restoration and when I was talking about the atonement one of the lady stands up and looks and me and says, I was there!! haha me and my companion just looked and each other not really sure what to do.  It was funny, Everyday is an adventure.  Its been raining daily Lately.  Which is so nice because the weather cools off.  The bad news is that all of the bugs migrate into the houses.  We were at an investigators house and they found a pica caballo.  it pretty much looks like a tarantula.  Although a little bit smaller, just a little bit.  Can you imagine finding one of those in your house!?  Ah.  So gross.  I was the one that ended up killing it too.  

I love the people here.  They are so wonderful and giving.  So, I learned how to say earrings in Spanish recently... Haha I am not kidding, I now have 5 pairs of new earrings   Every time I complement a lady on her earrings  she gives them to me!! Which is not my intention.  It happen again last night, and my companion and I were just laughing..  I really need to stop complementing them on their earrings.  

Well, I have another baptism this weekend, the sister  and daughter of the one last weekend.  I am so happy that we found this family. They are just good people.  We have don't a lot of contacting lately and have found some really good people.  German and Maria Rosa is an elderly couple that we found.  They want to come to church next week, so I am looking forward to that.  I have also grown in my appreciation for the help of the members.  References, and their help is the best way to have effective missionary work.  I gave a talk yesterday in church as well on missionary work.  Really we are all called to be builders in the Lords Kingdom.  And its so important that we do our part, and the foundation starts in the home.... I hope that makes sense!

Love you all,

Have a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment