Tuesday, June 4, 2013



Letter 6/4/13 
So very kind of Dr. Selfridge to take the time to go and visit my daughter.  I wish I could have been with him:):)


Helllllo!!!!
How on earth has another week come and gone?  I hope it was a good one for all. 

Well, I totally spaced telling you guys what happen last week, Haha honestly I dont know how, because it was the HIGHLIGHT of my mission.  But this last Sunday, hands down was one of my favorite parts of my mission. (I knew that Doctor selfridge was here in Costa Rica, but my understanding was that he was super far away, in the city.)  So I was sitting in sacrament when I looked out the window and saw him walking toward to church door!! I just teared up and started crying!  It really meant so much to me that he came to visit.  So much.  And on top of that he took the bus to come to Orotina.  Thats a good hour on the bus if you take a direct.  So incredibly thoughtful of him!  I really cant even describe in words how good was to see a familiar face.  It just reminded me of my old job, and all of the people that I love at home!

We are working with some specific families that we just really really want to progress.  We are tentatively planning the wedding for Eric and Alexandra for July 1st.  And there baptism the Sunday after.  But shes still got to give up her coffee, she says she is going too, so we are working on that.  We are also working more and more with the ward.  In relief society we had a lesson on the lost sheep.  And each active member was assigned a less active.  I have such a strong testimony of how important it is to watch out for each other.  I am so very grateful for our church, and support of the members.

Not too much has been happening, so I guess I just want to say that I am so grateful to be a missionary.  I am so grateful to be serving my Savior in this work.  I am so incredibly blessed to have such amazing friends and family!!  I know this church is true, with all of my heart.  I am so very grateful for the love that I feel from my Savior.  I am so very grateful for the atonement, I know that the Savior can heal hearts,  I have seen it here, and felt his help in my life.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, called of God to Restore this gospel back to the earth. 
Love you all,

Until next week :)
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment